Tired of ants in your home? Don’t worry. After reading this blog piece, you will be aware of how to get rid of ants in the best possible way.
Ant infestation is an old story nowadays. Don’t raise your eyebrows.
Ant-free homes are for those who have done ant control treatment properly. Therefore, ensure that you have done your part. Otherwise, ants will take over your home in the blink of an eye.
Be prepared to resist ant attacks.
Try these easy-to-do tips to Get Rid of Ants from your home
- Pepper: Give your annual summer visitors some pepper instead of sugar. How is it?
Sprinkle it on spots where the ants are looking, such as along the backs of your countertops or on your baseboards. If possible, try to pour some pepper powder down the ant hole too.
- Lemon: Do not underestimate the power of lemons in ant control treatment. Here’s how you should treat ants with lemons. Let’s see.
Squeeze half a lemon and sprinkle the juice on small holes, corners of walls, and other ant-hidden spots. It is also a nice attempt to scatter small slices of lemon peel around the outdoor entrance. Once ants smell lemon flavor, they will get the message that they aren’t welcome.
- Salt: It has been proven that salt is an effective remedy for the ant-removal process. If you see an army of ants marching through your corridor, all you have to do is pour a pinch of salt across the door frame or directly on their paths. In this way, you can block their entry.
- Vinegar: The smell of vinegar is always disgusting for ants. Prevent an ant’s entry on your premises with an eviction notice. Add equal amounts of water and white vinegar to a spray bottle and spray it on anthills. See the magic!
- Reduce moisture content inside the home: Ants get easily addicted to water bodies. So it is important to eliminate water sources as soon as possible. If you notice any leaky pipes around you, try to fix them immediately.
Also, routinely check under sinks for areas of moisture. If possible, it is a good idea to use a dehumidifier in damp basements, crawl spaces, or attics. Always ensure that the water flows away from the home’s foundation by checking the downspouts and gutters.
- Keep your pets at bay. Your pets may invite ants into your home. Keep your pet’s food and water bowls clean and tidy. Otherwise, pests will be attracted to it.
Try to store dry pet food in a sealed plastic container instead of paper bags, which can be easily accessed by ants and other pests. Always check the body of a dog or cat to ensure that pests cannot get through. Keep in mind that ants can easily crawl through even the tiniest openings.
Say goodbye to ants with Pestokill
Pestokill, one of the top pest control agencies in the UAE, is the number one in eliminating all kinds of ants from your premises. You can contact Pestokill if your home or workplace is infested with ants. They will give you 100% eco-friendly solutions. Throw out your DDT bottle now and seek the professional service of Pestokill to get rid of unwanted ants.
Our Ant Removal Strategy
- We will inspect your home.
- Analyze the intensity of the infestation.
- Do mark the spot in red.
- Clean the home.
- Perform sanitization and disinfection on the spot.
- Never let anyone stand in the spot except the cleaners.
- Treatment will be extended for a certain time.
- Enter the home only after the instruction of our cleaning experts.
- That’s all. Now you will see no ants.