Experience the benefits of deep cleaning at affordable prices
Cleaning is not only linked to hygiene but also to a healthy lifestyle. Now we know the importance of wearing a mask in this century. If you go anywhere, you won’t forget to wear a mask.
Likewise, it is equally important to deep clean your house at least once a year. Normally, deep cleaning should be done twice or three times a year, but due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, many home cleaning experts suggest frequent deep cleaning.
Wait. Did you notice the term before cleaning?
Yes. It is “deep.” A deep cleaning is what you should opt for instead of a standard cleaning. Before venturing into deep cleaning, let’s understand the nitty-gritty differences between these two cleaning methods: deep and standard.
Ready? Let’s dive into this.
Deep vs. standard cleaning
Standard cleaning is a kind of cleaning method that takes care of the everyday dirt found on surfaces, floors, and furniture. It can be done once or twice a week to keep your house fresh and presentable.
Standard cleaning practices include wiping tables, collecting pet hair, dusting the carpets, taking the trash out, and so on. On the other hand, deep cleaning is more intensive. It eliminates dirt and grime that has accumulated over several months.
All surfaces, including those in difficult-to-reach places, must be scrubbed thoroughly as part of the deep cleaning procedure. How long will we require a stool to help us hand-clean every surface in our home? In these situations, a comprehensive strategy is required to advance general sanitation and livability.
Is Deep House Cleaning Costly?
A deep house cleaning is a meditative process that involves a lot of patience. Never think that deep cleaning is just like regular cleaning. A deep cleaning includes more activities than are normally required during regular cleaning. That’s why professional cleaners spend more time and effort and use more products when deep cleaning.
Ultimately, this translates to a higher service cost.
Therefore, it is better to keep in mind that a deep cleaning service deserves to be paid more than you normally do for a standard or regular cleaning.
Where should you do a deep clean?
Deep cleaning is mandatory for commonly touched spots in your home, like
- Living room
- Laundry room
As these spaces are chaotic, chances are there to become a germ spot in such areas. To avoid that, you can opt for a weekly cleaning.
Benefits of hiring professional cleaning services
When you seriously think about getting ultra-hygiene, professional cleaning services can help.
- Unlike homeowners, professional cleaning services know how and where to deep clean. The cleaners know where filth and grime are deposited. Besides, they come with the right cleaning products and tools.
- In addition to that, secure cleaning is also possible with professional cleaners. They know what will work best while cleaning baseboards or tiles.
- As they are trained cleaning experts, they know how to move large appliances and clean behind them. In that way, you’ll avoid injuries while cleaning and get some peace of mind.
- Hiring a professional cleaning service saves you time, too. As the cleaning is deeper, it takes longer. But employing a service may execute the task quickly, thereby giving you more time.
- There is no need to spend hours washing grout lines or wiping down individual slats on blinds.
The best cannot be provided at the lowest possible cost. So deep cleaning is quite expensive and a long process that requires patience. But here at Pestokill, you will get top-notch home deep cleaning service at a reasonable price. So, for long-term benefits, prepare to seek out a deep cleaning service near you.
Pestokill’s Two-Step Process for Deep Cleaning at Home
- Physically clean surfaces.
- Use of disinfection chemicals to destroy microorganisms
It is essential to do house cleaning before disinfection because organic matter and grime can reduce the effectiveness of disinfectants. If you want to get rid of germs and viruses that spread colds and flu, hire these types of deep house cleaning services.